We believe that all great presentations follow a particular framework and that they are written before they are designed and delivered.
Building a presentation? Fine-tuning your pitch? Or giving a speech? The Missing Link Action Framework will help you get started.
We’ve put together an easy to use two-step template to get you started.
MODULE 1 :
MASTER THE MESSAGE
This session covers the basics of how an audience receives information and how to build a narrative that aligns with that. We will take you through our battle-hardened “Missing Link Action framework” to refine and build your narrative that will ultimately engage your audience.
- Define your audience
- Learn how audiences receive & interpret info
- Build & refine your narrative
MODULE 2 :
PIMP MY PRESO
Now that your narrative is rock-solid we build the slides that will enhance your message. We’ll cover the anatomy of what makes a good slide and how people visually receive information. We will also show you a plethora of free online tools that will make this process easier (even if you are not a graphic designer).
- Theory of how people perceive information
- Practically apply the theory to your slides
- Access to free online & offline tools (fonts, colours, images etc.)
- PowerPoint 101 (animation, transitions etc.)
MODULE 3 :
STAND AND DELIVER
You’ve mastered the message, your slides look slick perfected, now you have to not trip over your tongue and deliver it. In this session we’ll give you some amazing tools that you can apply to your public speaking style, making you the best version of yourself whenever you hit the stage (or zoom room).
- What is ‘Best version of self’ when presenting
- Theory of how to engage with an audience
- How to manage & overcome nerves and stage fright
- Practically delivering messages throughout the day
- Critique sessions for constructive feedback on your delivery
BOREDOM SLAYERS ORIGIN
Any fool can put together a presentation. This book exists because so many do.
There’s something sucking the life out of audiences everywhere, transforming them from the very people who can change your business into the disengaged masses. It’s called The Boredom … and your job is to slay it!